OCTTA Program and Course Policy
Important policy about missed course and refunds. Policy applies to all OCTTA program and courses.
OCTTA PING PONG Sessions:
1. Refund requests must be in writing or by email to the office (firstname.lastname@example.org ) at least 24 hours before the 3rd class. We do not accept changes or withdrawals in person or over the phone.
2. There are no refunds after the 3rd class.
3. All refunds are pro-rated from the time of notification (24-hour notice required).
4. Refunds for injury with a doctor’s note will be issued at any time throughout the program.
1. We use the same policy for missed classes as the Town of Oakville. "Participants are to attend all classes as scheduled for the program in which they are registered. In the event that a participant is unable to attend a scheduled class(es), make-up classes, refunds, or credits for the missed class(es) will not be provided."
2. Please be aware that sometimes OCTTA may be forced to suspend classes, due to some issues like the Town of Oakville may need to use our court or extreme bad weather etc.. In that case, OCTTA will arrange make up lessons .
New* procedure for players requiring additional assistance:
1. Players requiring additional assistance can register in our regular courses or programs.
2. If your player has any behavioural, physical, emotional, or learning difficulties that require specialized accommodations, please inform the office at OCTTA by email at email@example.com when you register any OCTTA courses or programs.